As a a true Floridian the beach is a way of life. And with such a mild winter I’ve been inspired to create a nautical themed nursery. It’s a room made for a baby boy- the rustic touches of burlap and a driftwood mirror make it easy to to go from a nursery to a little man.
1. This zig-zag rug from West Elm is available in five different sizes and two different colors. It ties in the stripes in an edgy way.
2. Keeping your nursery organized with bins from the Container Store.
3. The rustic touch to your little boy’s nursery- a driftwood mirror.
4. Top-rated crib from Consumer Reports, the Kendall Fixed Gate crib from Pottery Barn is beautiful and versatile.
5. Burlap pillows from Esty- personalize with initials or patterns.